What’s the Project? These caramel toffee muddy buddies are so addicting you won’t be able to stop eating them! Super easy to make and a real crowd-pleaser.
Okay, you need to ask yourself how much do you love muddy buddies? If the answer is like mine…A LOT, you will absolutely love these Caramel Toffee Muddy Buddies! I took the classic muddy buddy recipe and added caramel and toffee, a perfect combination, and it turned out great! Get ready to fall in love!
These are super easy to make and you’re not going to be able to stop eating them.
There is something about muddy buddies that just make me so happy. I can’t stop eating them once I start. And I love playing with new flavor combos like cake batter and cookies and cream muddy buddies also!
These will make a great treat for a party and I think you’re going to love them!
Or they’d be fun to package up all cute and take to a neighbor or friend. They travel really well.
Ready to make some of these bad boys? Here we go!
Caramel Toffee Muddy Buddies
- 9 C Rice Chex
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1/2 C caramel sauce
- 1 C toffee bits (in the baking aisle)
- 2 1/2 C powdered sugar
- Pour Rice Chex in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl add your chocolate chips and melt in microwave (stirring occasionally to prevent burning).
- Pour over your Rice Chex and stir until totally coated. Add your caramel sauce and stir again until it is also coating the cereal.
- Add powdered sugar and stir (or put a lid on the bowl and shake) until all the cereal is evenly covered.
- Stir in the toffee bits and enjoy!
Have a great time making (and eating) these caramel toffee muddy buddies!
You Might Also Like: