What’s the Project? These cake batter muddy buddies are so addicting you won’t be able to stop eating them! Easy to make, they taste great, they look fun, and they are a perfect treat!
I love muddy buddies so much. Originally I just knew I loved the peanut butter chocolate ones.
But then I started trying other flavors and fell in love with them too and these just might be my very favorite now. Cake batter muddy buddies.
These are SO good and they look so cute!
They are super easy to make too! You can make a batch in ten minutes or less. Throw some fun sprinkles in to brighten them up and you’ve got the best treat.
Birthday Cake Muddy Buddies:
Here’s the recipe for you
Cake Batter Muddy Buddies
- 9 C Rice Chex
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 3/4 C french vanilla cake (or similar)
- 3/4 C powdered sugar
- Pour your Chex into a large bowl.
- Carefully melt your white chocolate. You can do it in the microwave but stir frequently so that it doesn’t burn.
- Once it is melted, pour it on your Chex and stir until the cereal is totally coated.
- Now mix your powdered sugar and cake mix and then pour that over the cereal mixture. Stir till evenly coated.
- Add your sprinkles and you are set!
These would make a fun treat to deliver to someone for their birthday!
Add some bright ribbon to a container like a jar or anything fun and you have a great present to brighten someone’s day or birthday!
Hope you LOVE these cake batter muddy buddies!
You Might Also Like:
Leave a Reply