It’s only been recently that Milky Ways have started to top my list of favorite candy bars. I think it was about last Halloween while I was raiding my kids candy buckets (ya right, like I would ever do that!) that I discovered just how good they are! Love ’em.
So today I am baking them straight into a nice chocolate cookie. Because really, who doesn’t love a chocolate cookie? Makes is a mess of chocolate and caramel goodness. I give you my Milky Way cookies:
Milky Way Cookies Recipe:Print
Milky Way Cookies
- Yield: 30 1x
- 1 C butter
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- ½ C cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2¼ C flour
- About 15 Fun Size Milky Way Bars (1 bag or so)
- Combine the ingredients just like you would for any cookies.
- Chop the Milky Ways into small pieces and toss them into the cookie dough.
- Mix for just a few seconds-just enough to mix them through.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Pretty yummy and pretty easy. I bet they’ll be a hit with your eaters. They were with mine. And really, you could throw any candy bar into those things. Yum.