I love chocolate. I love peanut butter. I love cookies. So you can imagine how I feel about this recipe. Chocolate cookies with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and peanut butter chips inside. It’s amazing.
They’ll be a hit. I promise. Want the recipe?
Chocolate Reese’s Cookies:Print
Chocolate Reese’s Cookies
- Yield: 30 1x
- 1 C butter
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 C flour
- About 6–8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Half a bag of Peanut Butter Chips
- Freeze your Reese’s cups for at least a few minutes while you make the rest.
- Combine the ingredients just like you would for any cookies.
- Add the peanut butter chips and mix them in.
- Chop the Reese’s cups into quarters and toss them in.
- Mix for just a few seconds-just enough to mix them through but not to thoroughly mix them in. You don’t want them to break completely apart if you can help it.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
I just made these the other day and I loved how they turned out. I took them to a party and the people there raved over them too. So I guess they were a success. I mean-who doesn’t love a peanut butter and chocolate cookie? Add Reese’s and you’ve got a real winner!