What’s the Project? These cookies and cream muddy buddies are amazing with Chex cereal, crushed Oreos, white chocolate, powdered sugar, and marshmallows. These taste amazing and are easy to make!
Cookies and cream is a favorite flavor for so many of us, right?! And what’s not to like?
And for me, muddy buddies are a huge weakness too. Put those two together and it’s like a match made in heaven!
And the best part is that these cookies and cream muddy buddies are super easy to make. They are great for a fun after school snack, great for a dessert at a party, or something fun to deliver to a friend.
These are good. Like betcha can’t eat just one good. I’ve got to stop making muddy buddies…I can’t stop eating them!
But YOU shouldn’t. You should try these because they are so good. They are perfect to take to a party or family dinner because they are super quick and easy to make and everyone will love them!
Muddy Buddies Cookies and Cream
- 9 C Rice Chex
- 1/2 package Oreos
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- Pour your muddy buddies into a large bowl.
- Melt your white chocolate chips. To do this, put them in a bowl in the microwave and cook for about 1-2 minutes, stopping to stir about every 30 seconds. (You want to be very careful that they don’t burn.)
- As soon as they are melted, pour them over your Rice Chex and stir until the Chex are evenly coated.
- Pour your powdered sugar on and stir to evenly coat again.
- Crush your Oreos (put them in a Ziplock bag and hit them with a rolling pin) and throw them in.
- Add your marshmallows, mix it all around and you’re all set!
- Note: It’s best to store these in an air tight container to keep them fresh.
So yummy people! I love these things.
Now start gobbling them up because you know you want to! They are just so yummy!
I hope that you love these cookies and cream muddy buddies as much as I do!
You Might Also Like:
Leave a Reply