What’s the Project? These Christmas peanut butter M&M cookies are full of red and green M&Ms and they look so festive for the holidays. They are so soft and chewy, with a perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. You’re going to fall in love-and so will your friends and neighbors!
Nothing says Christmas like getting in the kitchen and baking. Especially if you’ve got great Christmas music playing while you bake. It makes the house smell good and feel so festive.
And Christmas cookies are a major favorite for me and my boys! We love to have a lot of varieties of cookies to eat through the holiday season. In fact, my mother-in-law always has a whole cookie plate with all different varieties of cookies and it’s become something fun that we love to do in our house too.
These Christmas peanut butter cookies are AMAZING! They are softer and chewier than most peanut butter cookies and the Christmas M&Ms in them make them look so festive. Plus, they are easy to make. These are my all-time favorite cookies.
These Christmas peanut butter cookies are seriously some of the best cookies you’ll ever eat. I love them! And frankly can’t make them too often because I just can’s stop eating them once I start!
These work great for a holiday cookie exchange, for a fun Christmas party, or just to make to eat at home.
And if you want to have them year-round (and believe me, you do) here’s a recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Let’s make these!
Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies:
Peanut Butter M&M Christmas Cookies
- 1 C butter slightly melted
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C peanut butter (I like to mix 1/2 creamy, 1/2 crunchy)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 bag holiday M&Ms
- Combine ingredients starting with the sugars and butter and mixing until smooth and then adding the others in order, mixing throughout to make sure it's well combined.
- Roll into balls. You can make them whatever size you'd like. 1-1.5 inches will make them a standard cookie size. Sometimes I make them really big-like 4 inches and make really big cookies. (Bake time will be longer if you make them larger.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. They should be lightly browning but you want them to stay pretty soft still.
- If you'd like, you can add some additional M&Ms to the top as they come out to make them extra pretty.
Watch these closely because you really want them to be just perfectly baked. Cook them long enough that they are solid but just nice and soft. Nine minutes is perfection in my oven.
And eat up!
Or take them to a party or to share with the neighbors. You’ve got a perfect holiday treat!
Have a great time making and eating these Christmas peanut butter M&M cookies!
You Might Also Like: