What’s the Project? If you love chocolate, these chocolate Christmas cookie recipes are going to be a HUGE hit. With 25 different cookies to choose from, there’s something for everyone!
I’ve been told there are people in this world who don’t like chocolate. I don’t understand. To not like chocolate? What a sad, deprived life. I like chocolate. Just a little bit. If it’s dessert and it’s not chocolate, I’m not really interested. I can’t seem to stop eating chocolate-especially at this time of year! So, this post won’t help that problem, but it will be fun and yummy!
How about 25 chocolate Christmas cookies ideas (or really, they could be year-round cookie ideas) that ALL involve chocolate. Who’s with me on this and wants to eat all the chocolate Christmas cookies?!
The first 3 are from my blog and are my VERY favorite Christmas cookies. Trust me on this. You definitely want to try them. If you like chocolate that is.
5. These hot chocolate Christmas cookies look amazing! From Big Bears Wife:
6. Nothing says chocolate like brownies-so how about brownie cookies? Oh ya! From Pure and Yummy:
7. A fun spin on a classic Christmas cookie, these chocolate kiss cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod look amazing!
8. Another great chocolate and mint combo and these ones are quick and easy! Grasshopper cookies from Six Sisters Stuff:
9. Or try this similar one but with candy cane pieces on it-also from Six Sisters Stuff:
10. For those you who prefer to “bake” by dipping Oreos in chocolate (totally legit!), here’s a cute and easy Oreo pop for you. From Lil’ Luna:
11. These chocolate mint cookies are so festive looking and so much fun! From Butter with a Side of Bread:
12. These could be really fun and different! Chocolate and marshmallow together! From Tartelette:
13. Those Our Best Bites girls get me every time! Here’s another one from them:
14. Oh I looooooove toffee. Do you? How about chocolate toffee cookies? From My Baking Addiction:
15. What about chocolate and Nutella? So many possibilities! From The Faux Martha:
16. Anytime you use the word “pudding” to describe a cookie I am sold. Makes it sound so soft and chewy. From Chef in Training:
17. More chocolate and marshmallow but this time add some candy cane in it! From Sweet Treats More:
18. Look at these pretty little things! They look good don’t they? It’s another chocolate and mint combo-they use candy canes! From Two Peas and Their Pod:
19. Make a reindeer Christmas whoopie pie! From Fun-Squared:
20. Love this idea! Your traditional snowball cookies but they are chocolate inside! From Crazy For Crust:
21. If you love Andes Mints, you will love these-from Chef in Training:
22. Chocolate whoopie pies with cookie dough filling? Sounds like a good idea to me! From Cookies and Cups:
23. Wow-nothing says chocolate like a chocolate cookie with chocolate sprinkles and a chocolate kiss on top! From Midwest Living:
24. OK, let’s visit the Our Best Bites girls one more time:
25. And last…how about one more version of a Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie from Foodess:
Eat up! I hope you love baking these chocolate Christmas cookie recipes!
You Might Also Like: