Hold on to your chairs….it’s a Favorite Things Giveaway! Now, I’m not giving away cars or dream homes, but I’ve got a prize package full of Amber’s Favorite Things that I think you might just love to win! And the lucky thing for you is that you actually stand a shot at this!
And even better there are 29 amazing bloggers ALL doing Favorite Things Giveaways and you can enter to win them all if you would like! Surely if you enter them all you’ve gotta win one right? (The power of positive thinking people.)
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of these creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Here are the baskets:
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. click it up a notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I heart Nap Time//9. kojodesigns// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15.My Sister’s Suitcase//16. no biggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22.The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The pleated poppy// 26. thirty handmade days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. your homebased mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Amber’s Favorite Things Giveaway:
Let me start off by breaking it down for you so that you can see my favorite things that one lucky reader will win. I had WAY too much fun putting this prize pack together and frankly, I think it’s pretty rockin’!
(Also, think of this and the other giveaways as a Holiday Gift Guide. These are fun things that maybe someone on your list would LOVE this year. Or maybe it’s YOUR wish list? Start thinking…)
When I asked my boys “what’s mom’s favorite thing that she should put in a favorite things giveaway?” they all answered in unison: “Chocolate!” So bring on the chocolate: (and not just a little bit of chocolate either)
You already know I love fabric! How about 4 half yard cuts of chevron fabric in fun colors?
Have you read The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton? It’s my favorite. It’s so good, so mind blowing, so amazing. Here’s Amazon’s description. If you’ve got a reader on your holiday list I HIGHLY recommend this book or any others but Kate Morton.
OK, how about a nice, sappy movie? I know some people are diehards and love the 6 hour version, but this version of Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie EVER!
And, just for good measure I’m throwing in a free copy of my Learn to Sew eBook! (Also a great gift for someone learning to sew.)
But the best part my friends? I am packaging all of this up in…my famous messenger bag! (My most popular tutorial.) I’m thinking your friends and family would REALLY like you to make this for them for the holidays. I made it in similar fabrics to this one (but I forgot the pocket inside-whoops sorry!)
Want to win it? Enter here: