What’s the Project? If you’d love a unique design for your cards this year, grab one of these free Christmas card templates and add your picture to it. Then you can either print it or email it!
Do you ever look at a website to order Christmas cards and not find one you love OR wish you had some different options than the ones everyone is seeing? Or is that just me? A few years ago I started designing our own cards just so that we could be a little different. I thought it would be fun to design some and share them here so that you can use them if you would like!
Free Christmas Card Templates:
**Note-I sized these to fit Costco’s card template at 6″ by 7.5″ so you will need to order them there in order for the size to work. I did that because Costco is the most inexpensive and easy option that I have found.
Here are a few options that you can use.
How to Use These Templates:
Let me explain what I think will be the easiest way to do this.
- Right click on the template that you want and save it to your computer.
- Go to Pic Monkey and choose edit from the options on the main page.
- Open the saved template from your computer into Pic Monkey
- On the left sidebar click the butterfly
- At the top of that menu choose Your Own and select the picture of your family that you want to use
- Place the picture where you want it and size it to the right size
- If your picture is behind or in front of any other elements, right click on it and select bring forward/send back until it is where you need it
- Add any text desired
- Save image using the largest, highest quality settings as a jpg
- Upload to Costco, select Christmas cards, create your own and upload your finished card
You may need to crop your pictures a little in order to make them fit how you want.
Here’s the file to save for that first one to save to your computer, then add your pictures.
Another Card Option:
And the template:
With the template:
Here is my card from last year:
And here is your template:
I hope these free Christmas card templates work out for you! This is the first time I have done something like this…crossing my fingers!
You Might Also Like: