Do you ever look at a website to order Christmas cards and not find one you love OR wish you had some different options than the ones everyone is seeing? Or is that just me? A few years ago I started designing our own cards just so that we could be a little different. I thought it would be fun to design some and share them here so that you can use them if you would like!
Free Christmas Card Templates:
**Note-I sized these to fit Costco’s card template at 6″ by 7.5″ so you will need to order them there in order for the size to work. I did that because Costco is the most inexpensive and easy option that I have found.
Here are a few options that you can use.
How to Use These Templates:
Let me explain what I think will be the easiest way to do this.
- Right click on the template that you want and save it to your computer.
- Go to Pic Monkey and choose edit from the options on the main page.
- Open the saved template from your computer into Pic Monkey
- On the left sidebar click the butterfly
- At the top of that menu choose Your Own and select the picture of your family that you want to use
- Place the picture where you want it and size it to the right size
- If your picture is behind or in front of any other elements, right click on it and select bring forward/send back until it is where you need it
- Add any text desired
- Save image using the largest, highest quality settings as a jpg
- Upload to Costco, select Christmas cards, create your own and upload your finished card
You may need to crop your pictures a little in order to make them fit how you want.
Here’s what you can make the first one look like:
Here’s the file to save, then add your pictures.
Another Card Option:
And the template:
With the template:
Here is my card from last year:
And here is your template:
I hope these work out for you! This is the first time I have done something like this…crossing my fingers!
You Might Also Like: