What’s the Project? These easy turkey cookies are a fun treat to make with the kids for Thanksgiving! Sandwich a couple of chocolate cookies together and make a fun face, then add the favors and you’re set!
I love a good, easy, fun project that makes the kids say “Wow!” when they see it. And truth be told, me and my kids couldn’t keep our hands (or mouths) off these little guys either because they are not only cute, but they taste great too!
These turkey cookies would be a fun and simple idea to do with the kids or grandkids for Thanksgiving or to put on the table for the big meal. They’re just cute little guys aren’t they?
Cute little guys aren’t they?
And guess what? They’re SO easy to make! You only need 3 ingredients to make the cookies, then add some frosting and eyes and feathers and you’re all set! Perfect activity to do with the kids.
Make These Turkey Cookies:
Easy Turkey Cookies
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter softened
- candy corn
- edible eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix your cake mix, egg and butter till combined and roll into small balls. (About 1 inch or a little less.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool.
- Pipe frosting into the center of a cookie. Place candy corn along one edge for the feathers.
- Place another cookie on top.
- Using a tiny bit of frosting, add the eyes and the tip of a candy corn (we tried to find ones that had orange tips) for the beak.
I hope your kids love these cute and easy turkey cookies as much as mine did!
You Might Also Like:
Thanksgiving Coloring Pages: