It’s that time of year again! Time for me to sing a song. This one’s a little different from last year’s, but here we go. (Sing it with me.) “Pretty pens and notebooks and knit scarves and candles. Cute bags and jewelry and caramel and chocolate. Going to lunch with a good friend or two. These are a few of my favorite things!” It’s time for Amber’s Favorite Things Giveaway 2015! This is my third year doing this giveaway and I just LOVE doing it!
There’s a peek at what this year’s package looks like.
But wait! There’s more. Twenty nine more bloggers are ALL giving away their favorite things this week and you can enter each giveaway! How do you like those odds?
I encourage you to HOP to each site to not only enter their gift, but to look around, and follow along on your favorite social media.
1.Capturing Joy // 2. People Want to Know // 3. The 36th Avenue // 4. Bombshell Bling // 5. C.R.A.F.T. // 6. PinkWhen // 7. The Pinning Mama // 8. Thirty Handmade Days // 9. Sunshine and Hurricanes // 10. Landeelu
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. I Heart Naptime // 13. Craftaholics Anonymous® // 14. Lolly Jane // 15. Remodelaholic // 16. Yellow Bliss Road // 17. A Girl and A Glue Gun // 18. Spaceships and Laser Beams // 19. Your Homebased Mom // 20. Made From Pinterest
21. HowDoesShe // 22. Tatertots and Jello // 23. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 24. The Crafting Chicks // 25. The Taylor House // 26. Two Twenty One // 27. One Good Thing by Jillee // 28. TidyMom // 29. All Things Thrifty // 30. Eighteen25
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift price on those pages.***
We’d like to take a moment to recognize a site and blogger friend, Joan Hayes, whom we lost unexpectedly over a week ago. She was supposed to be a part of this Favorite Things event, and suddenly passed away from a heart attack just before this went live. She was a single mom with 3 children, and the website she ran, Chocolate, Chocolate, and More, was her main source of income for her family. Please take a moment to visit her site, follow along on your favorite social media, and SHARE her recipes with others so it can continue to be a blessing to her family.
Amber’s Favorite Things Giveaway:
Let’s have a closer look at what I am giving away!
- Cute handbag from Charming Charlie. Let me just start off by saying that this is a step out for me. I love a good bag, but still cringe at the idea of a purse because it makes me feel like an old lady. So let’s call this a hand bag. And isn’t it cute? Anyone else addicted to that store? Have you been there?
- Necklace and Earrings-Also from Charming Charlie and also a step out for me. Two years ago I didn’t ever wear jewelry and now I love it!
- Knit Scarf-One more girly thing, one more thing that two years ago I never wore. Times are changing! Don’t you just love a soft, comfy, cute scarf?
- Lindt Salted Caramel Bar-Have you tried these yet? Hands down my favorite candy. LOVE it! Try it.
- Polkadot Notebook-Love notebooks. Ok, truth is, addicted to notebooks. And I love polkadots.
- Inkjoy Pens-I have always loved pens, but these may be my favorite pens of all time!
- Chick-Fila Gift Card-Any other Chick-Fila lovers out there? I love to get the Asian Chicken Salad and I LOVE to go to lunch with friends.
- Orphan Train-I love a good book, especially historical fiction, and this one fits the bill! (affiliate link) Also, here’s a great list of other good books that would make great gifts!
- Hot pink & glitter nail polish-I love sparkly toe nails.
- Lemon Lavender Candle-I am not actually a big candle person, but this one smells SO good! It’s from Target.
Sooooo, one lucky winner is going to get this package of stuff! Enter this giveaway and then head to my friend’s giveaways and enter theirs too!