The flowers are in full bloom here-are they for you? May is making me so happy because it’s been so warm and Springy! What’s better in May than a great Spring sewing tutorial? We have Paola from Sweet Julia Boutique here today with a tutorial for a cute little flower purse tutorial. Perfect for little girls!
Flower Purse Tutorial:
- Fabric Scraps
- Purse pattern, available here: Flower Purse Pattern (Please note there are two pages to print)
- 1 6 inch Zipper (could also use a longer one and shorten accordingly)
- Basic sewing supplies, sewing machine
Cut your pattern pieces and:
- Four 3″ X 1″ pieces for zipper ends
- One 3″ X 36″ piece for strap
Run two rows of gathering stitches on the straight side of your petal pieces and gather to 2.5″.
Sew straps using the pattern piece placement guides.