What’s the Project? This cute snowman holiday dip is perfect for any holiday gathering or any winter event. It’s easy to make and tastes great. Your guests will love it!
Thank you to Rhodes Bake N Serv for sponsoring this post.
This past week and the week to come are so packed with holiday events that it’s almost laughable. The holidays are just like that, right?
Rather than being bugged or overwhelmed by all of the holiday events (like I am some years), this year I am trying to just settle in and enjoy.
As some fun events approach this week, I want to make some festive appetizers and treats to share with my friends so I’ve been brainstorming great festive treats to make and came up with this fun snowman holiday dip with bite-size Rhodes rolls to dip in it.
Isn’t it cute? And with Rhodes rolls and an easy holiday dip recipe, it’s a breeze to put together. You’re going to love this and so are your guests because of the cute snowman face.
Snowman Holiday Dip Recipe:
Are you ready to make this? Let’s do it!
Festive Snowman Holiday Dip
- 12-18 Rhodes Bake N Serv Frozen Dinner Rolls OlivesCarrotChredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 green pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/4 yellow onion (also finely chopped)
- 5 oz. chopped beef (from the deli section of the store) chopped finely
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- carrot (for nose)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- The dip is best if you make it ahead (the day before ideally) and let it sit. To make the dip, chop your onion, green pepper, and beef and then combine all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until combined. Cover and refrigerate.
- Thaw your Rhodes Bake N Serv Frozen Dinner Rolls for about 3-4 hours until the dough is soft enough to work with. Break each roll in half and gently roll it into a ball. Place each on a cookie sheet to bake.
- Rhodes baking tip: One of my favorite tips for baking with Rhodes Bake N Serv Frozen Dinner Rolls is this. If you don't want to wait for them to raise, turn your oven on to 350 and put the rolls in immediately. This gives them some warmth while the oven warms up and they start to rise before it reaches full baking temperature. Then they will bake when it is warm enough.
- Bake your rolls for about 10-15 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
- Place your rolls on a plate or serving platter in a circle.
- Gently spread your dip in the middle, then top with cheese. Make a face from olives and a carrot. Serve and let your guests dip your bite-sized rolls in the dip.
And you’re all set with the cutest holiday dip around!
You Might Also Like: