What’s the Project? A fun twist on the original, these cherry chip muddy buddies are a perfect Valentine’s Day treat idea. Make them for a party or package them up and give them to a friend.
Cherry chip is one of my all-time favorite flavors but I usually forget just how much I love it in between times that I have it. It’s so good!
These cherry chip muddy buddies are a perfect Valentine’s Day treat for a party or they make a cute gift. They are so yummy and don’t they look festive too?!
So…these cherry chip muddy buddies are very simple to make and will taste like a cherry chip cake.
They also package up so cute for a friend or sweetheart for Valentine’s Day:
Cherry Chip Muddy Buddies
- 9 C Rice Chex
- 2 C white chips
- 1 C cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Pour your Rice Chex into a large bowl and set it aside.
- Melt your chocolate by microwaving it for 1-2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir it and then continuing until it is completely melted.
- Pour over your Rice Chex and mix thoroughly until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour your cake mix and powdered sugar in and stir until evenly combined.
- Toss some Valentine’s sprinkles on for fun and you are all set!
VALENTINE’S GIFT TAGS:
Now let’s package them up all cute with the tags I showed you! There are two versions-one says I Love you and one just Happy Valentine’s.
You can right-click and save these to your computer, then open in a program like Word or Pages and size how you want and print. OR, I have a PDF with several of them on it all set to print already!
Print Here: Valentine’s Gift Tags
Package them up or dig in to these amazing cherry chip muddy buddies!
You Might Also Like:
Cherry Chip Rice Krispie Treats:
Leave a Reply