What’s the Project? You already know that Cadbury Mini Eggs are about as good as it gets….but put them in these Cadbury Mini Egg cookies and you’ll have achieved perfection. A soft, chewy chocolate cookie filled with pieces of Mini Eggs. You will want to gobble them all up!
People, I know you have issues. I know you have an addiction and I know what it is. It’s Cadbury Mini Eggs. Am I right? Well guess what? This post is not going to help that addiction. Sorry. Because my friends, these are Cadbury Mini Egg cookies and they are AMAZING!
When those darling little Mini Eggs meet this soft, chewy, chocolate cookie, amazing things happen! Whenever I make these I absolutely can’t stop eating them. And I admit that I stock up on the Mini Eggs so that I can make these Cadbury Mini Egg cookies later in the year too!
Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie Recipe:Print
Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies
Make these Cadbury Mini Egg cookies for Easter this year and you won’t be sorry! The soft, chewy, chocolate cookie with bits of Mini Eggs is perfect.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 9 mins
- Total Time: 19 mins
- Yield: 24-32 cookies
- Category: Cookies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 bag crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugars and butter (I prefer to melt my butter) and mix well.
- Add eggs and cocoa and mix again.
- Add salt, soda, vanilla, and flour.
- Then add your Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Roll into cookie dough balls
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. They are best if they are still a little bit soft.
So yummy! And perfect for Easter. Oh, and they freeze wonderfully!
I hope you love these Cadbury Mini Egg cookies as much as I do!
You Might Also Like: