I love celebrating the 4th of July so much! I love the rich traditions that come with it-knowing that all across America, my fellow country men and BBQing in their backyard, going to parades, watching fireworks, eating watermelon (ok, expect I don’t actually eat watermelon because I don’t like it) and celebrating our country. It’s one of my very favorite holidays. This year to make celebrating more fun for my kids, I created a Patriotic 4th of July Bingo Game.
Patriotic 4th of July Bingo:
To play this, all you need to do is print out the cards here:
Here is a sample of what the boards look like: (red, white and blue stuff makes me happy too!)
There are 10 cards total and then the last page has the little cards that you can cut up, but in a bowl and draw from. Five in a row wins! So easy and a fun way to keep the kids entertained while you wait for fireworks or a parade to start or the meat to cook or whatever you are doing to celebrate. I hope you have fun and God Bless America!
And here is some more patriotic fun for you!
- Water Color American Flag from Sweet Rose Studio
- Patriotic Party Printables from The Caterpillar Years via Yellow Bliss Road
- Patriotic BINGO from Crazy Little Projects
- Patriotic Tags from The Girl Creative
- Land of the Free Printable from Carissa Miss
- Patriotic Drink Umbrellas from The Crafted Sparrow
- 4th of July Bunting from How to Nest for Less
- Memorize the Star Spangled Banner from Capturing Joy
You Might Also Like: