Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game

I think I am addicted to making BINGO games for all of the holidays. Not just making them. I’ve had a ton of fun playing them with my kids and friends as well! Today I’ve got a Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game ready to go just for you!

Free Printable Valentine's Bingo Game

I think this is my favorite of the BINGO games that I have made so far. Hot pink and polkadots? You can’t go wrong. And then all those cute little animals in love. I just adore it.

I hope you will enjoy playing it too.

Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game:

Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game and Cards

Just click the link above and it will open a PDF file with 8 playing cards and then the cards to draw to play the game. Print them from your own computer or send them to a print shop and have them printed there. (I get them printed on high quality card stock and it costs about $7.)

Grab some cut candy for markers and have fun playing!

Here’s a look at one of the cards up close:

Valentine's Bingo Cards

Watch for Valentine’s Memory coming soon too! And have fun playing.

Print Friendly

Comments

1. Rachel says

How adorable! Thank you for the printable. I love the graphics/colors! I can’t wait to play with my 2 year old! I’m sure he’ll be eating the candy off before he gets a bingo, but it will be fun none-the-less!

2. Kristiana says

Thank you for sharing your printable! I made bingo last year for one of my daughter’ Valentine’s Day party. I saw this one today and thought it was adorable! I’ve decided to use it! Thank you! Beautiful work :-)

3. Kari says

These are adorable. Thanks for the free download. Anyway to make more cards or ideas on how to make 8 cards work for a bigger crowd?

4. Rachel Shoemaker says

I am so bummed that I can’t print these! They are the most adorable Valentine bingo cards I have found, but for some reason, when I click on the link to print them, the PDF shows up but its completely blank. When I tried to print it just to see what it would do, it printed a blank piece of paper. Please help! I need these for Valentine’s day next week! Thanks!

5. sarah says

Hi, I was wondering if you have more cards than 8 to print? I really want to use these for our homeschool group this week but 8 is not enough. thank you

6. eva Lopez says

Can you send me the link for Valentine’s Bingo Please. I was not able to open. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to play with my babies ♡

7. Cindy says

These are adorable! I found them on Pinterest when searching for my kiddo’s Valentine’s parties at school! Thank you for making such a cute game to share…and for it being a FREEBIE! Love it! : )

8. Rebecca says

Thanks so much for making your Bingo games free and so easy to print. I have used the Thanksgiving, Christmas and now Valentine cards at a program I do for preschoolers and nursing home residents. It is a perfect activity for them to do together and has been a big hit!

9. Jodie Fisher says

I love love these! However, I can’t get them to save to my computer to be able to submit to Walmart for printing. Any ideas? I save it, and I see it, but when I go to upload the file it isn’t there. I’m dying!

10. Jennifer says

These were perfect for my kids. I wish you could see how much fun they had playing and waiting for the “right” picture to be called. Great job and appreciate you sharing :)