People, I know you have issues. I know you have an addiction and I know what it is. It’s Cadbury Mini Eggs. Am I right? Well guess what? This post is not going to help that addiction. Sorry. Because my friends, these are Cadbury Mini Egg cookies and they are AMAZING!
Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie Recipe:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 bag crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugars and butter (I prefer to melt my butter) and mix well.
- Add eggs and cocoa and mix again.
- Add salt, soda, vanilla and flour.
- Then add your Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Roll into cookie dough balls
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. They are best if they are still a little bit soft.
So yummy! And perfect for Easter. Oh, and they freeze wonderfully!
You Might Also Like: