What’s the Project? These strawberry shortcake cupcakes are a perfect dessert for any Spring or Summer occasion! So easy to make, they look so pretty and they taste AMAZING! A fabulous cupcake recipe.
I just can’t stop making cupcakes! They’re fun, they’re pretty, they taste great and they make people happy!
When I made these Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes I delivered them to several friends in my neighborhood and they were a hit. It’s fun to make people smile with a nice treat. I also thought these would make a great Spring or Summer dessert.
And guess what? They are really easy to make. It’s just a cake mix recipe that’s fancied up a little.
I simply made a great white cupcake base they layered strawberries and whipped cream. And done!
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes Recipe:
Super Simple & Amazing Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 large box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 C water
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1 large package strawberries
- 1/3 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon into 22-24 cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, give or take a minute. (In my oven it's exactly 18.)
- Allow these to cool. While they cool whip your cream. Put it in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it becomes thick.
- Add 1/3 C powdered sugar and mix it in.
- Slice half of your strawberries into thin slices.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, spoon some of your whipped cream into a Ziploc and snip off one corner.
- Pipe a small layer of whipped cream onto the top of a cupcake.
Place about 4-5 slices of strawberry on it:
- Then pipe more whipped cream on top in a spiral pattern and stick a full strawberry on top!
And eat up!
Enjoy these amazing strawberry shortcake cupcakes! They are perfect!
You Might Also Like: