What’s the Project? This pumpkin cheesecake recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing! Drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with candied pecans, you’re going to love making and eating this yummy recipe!
I’m normally not a huge pumpkin lover…I am sure some of you are. I like it ok, but I don’t go totally gaga over it.
But if there is one thing I LOVE that’s pumpkin, it’s this Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe! It’s perfect, amazing, drizzled with caramel, topped with candied, pecans. Love it!
I love eating it at Thanksgiving or anytime around then.
Ahhhhh! Am I making you hungry? I’d make you some. In fact, I have some in my freezer that I’d share with you if you lived next door. But since you don’t, you’ll have to go ahead and make it yourself!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe with Candied Pecans and Caramel Sauce
- 2 C crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 C chopped pecans
- 1/2 C butter melted
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 1 1/4 C dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 8 oz. boxes of cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix vanilla wafer crumbs, 1 C pecans, butter and 1/4 C regular brown sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or so until golden brown.
- Heat pumpkin, dark brown sugar, and spices over medium heat until warm.
- Beat eggs on high.
- Add to the pumpkin mixture and stir in.
- Add cream cheese and mix until melted and incorporated.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. (Edges should be firm but center still jiggly.)
- Let cool then serve with candied pecans and caramel sauce.
Now top it with candied pecans and caramel sauce. You should still have one cup of pecans left to “candy.” It’s very easy to do. If you haven’t done it before, do a quick google search, but basically, you will cook them in the stove with sugar until the sugar caramelizes and coats them.
And that’s all, so dig into this yummy pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
You Might Also Like: