What’s the Project? Grab this Learn to Sew ebook to take your sewing skills to the next level. After you’ve completed the Learn to Sew series, this set of free sewing lessons will take you to a higher level of basic sewing-all in a few easy lessons.
Years ago I put together the Learn to Sew series with 7 free sewing lessons to get you started sewing and SO many of you have done those lessons and learned a lot about sewing!
Then shortly after I did that learn to sew series to teach beginning sewers, I put together this ebook so that if you wanted to learn more you could take these lessons.
For a long time this ebook came with a price tag….but not anymore!
I’ve decided to make this Learn to Sew ebook a free download for readers of my blog so that you can have even more free sewing lessons available online to you!
Here’s what you will find in this ebook with more learn to sew lessons.
In the Learn to Sew eBook:
- Learn to read and understand a pattern
- Learn all about the bias-what is a bias, how do you sew on one, how do you use/make bias tape?
- Understanding the ins and outs of interfacings, stabilizers, and linings
- Tips on how to sew on knit fabrics
- Mini Lesson-Fabric Cutting Tips and Tricks
- Sewing Tips from great sewing teachers
- Project ideas to practice each new skill
- A Guide to the 10 Best Sewing Tools
- and more hints, tips and tricks!
A Glimpse Inside:
Here’s a sneak peek of a few pages from the book:
Hoping you enjoy this learn to sew ebook and that it helps you on your beginning sewing journey.
You Might Also Like: