What’s the Project? This yummy candy cane dessert is not only easy to make and super festive for the Christmas season, but it’s super easy to make too! Your family will love this peppermint marshmallow mixture on top of chewy brownies!
It’s no secret that I love chocolate and I will tell you now-brownies are one of my favorite forms of chocolate. I’ll take brownies in any form, but give me a good fudgy brownie topped with peppermint and marshmallows and drizzled with hot fudge for Christmas. Yep! I’m a happy camper!
This is a perfect holiday candy cane dessert and it’s super simple to make too. A definite crowd pleaser.
I give you Candy Cane Marshmallow Dream Brownies:
Ya, this candy cane dessert is so good! A thick layer of fudge brownie, topped with a thick layer of peppermint and marshmallow frosting and then sprinkled with crushed candy cane and mini marshmallows and drizzled with hot fudge sauce. Decadent? Yes. Yummy? Yes! And oh so festive! I love it!
Candy Cane Dessert Brownies:
Here’s the recipe to make these yummy things!
Candy Cane Dessert Recipe: Peppermint Marshmallow Dream Brownies
- 1 brownie mix
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3-4 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 C milk
- 1/2 small container 7 oz of marshmallow fluff
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- 3-4 crushed candy canes
- Hot fudge I make my own-recipe here-or you can buy it
- Bake your brownies following the instructions for the mix to be baked in the 8 by 8 pan. This will give you a nice thick layer of brownies to work with.
- Allow your brownies to cool.
- Make the frosting-mix the butter, powdered sugar, milk and peppermint. You may need to add a little more powdered sugar or a little more milk to get the right consistency. Add the marshmallow fluff.
- Spread on your cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle with candy cane and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with hot fudge.
Who else is excited to make and eat this yummy candy cane dessert?!
You Might Also Like: