Why are fat quarters so tempting? Do they tempt anyone else? I mean, fat quarters are for quilters right? And I don’t even quilt, but I still find myself buying them!
2. A Notebook Folder out of 2 fat quaters (from Riley Blake Designs Blog):
3. A cute checkbook cover (from Better Homes and Gardens):
4. Adorable little baby bibs (from She Sews):
5. Reversible messenger bag to hold keys, phone and wallet (from Crazy Little Projects):
6. Here’s a really creative idea-wall art made from fat quarters (from All People Quilt):
7. This adorable layered baby girl dress from (Me Sew Crazy):
8. And you could make her matching shoes (from Crazy Little Projects):
9. Cute little wallets-could be great for kids too! From Midwestern Girl DIY):
10. A handy dandy Diapers and Wipes Carrier (from Crazy Little Projects):
11. I love little man ties! (From Very Homemade):
12. I’ve made tons of these headbands. They are cute and really easy (from Happy Together):
13. Here’s a fabric covered notebook (from Crazy Little Projects):
14. Easy burp cloths for baby made using a fat quarter and cloth diaper (from Crazy Little Projects):
15. LOVE this owl! (From Sew Mama Sew):
16.I need to make this one-a mouse pad! (Also from Sew Mama Sew):
17. Get your glue gun and some cork square for this fabric covered bulletin board (from Crazy Little Projects):
18. Make a snazzy camera strap (from Craftiness is Not Optional):
19. Cute, reusable snack bags (from Just Another Day in Paradise):
20. How about a boyish version of a baby shoe? (From Sew Mama Sew):
21. I love my stitched sunglasses case (from Create.Craft.Love):
22. An iphone case (from Erin Erickson):
23. A quirky little business card holder (from Crafty Cupboard):
24. Baby girl peasant dress and ensemble (from Crazy Little Projects):
25. A little cosmetic bag (from Three Bears):
OK, now what are you going to make?!
And be sure to check out 25 Things to do with Fabric Scraps:
And 25 Things to Sew:
Want more sewing tutorials? Join me on Pinterest!
You’ve just found a prize in the Sew Crazy Challenge Scavenger Hunt!
1 person will win a Riley Blake Mod Studio Fat Quarter Bundle:
(Remember to pin this post for later reference!)
Here’s your clue for the next prize pack:
Pencils in your pocket will make you say ouch,
Unless you sew yourself a zipper pencil pouch.