It’s almost Easter and to be honest, I had another post planned for today but then I had the idea to make these cute little Easter cookies and I couldn’t resist throwing in just one more Easter post! These are so easy to make-it can all be store bought even if you want and your kids or grandkids will think you are amazing when you make them (or let them help you make them).
I like making easy cookies!
Simple Easter Cookies:
- Sugar cookies-bake them yourself, buy them at the store or get a roll of cookie dough at the store and bake that. You just need round sugar cookies, so do whatever works best for you!
- Frosting-tint it pink and yellow. Again, store bought works or make your own
- Edible eyes-You can find these in the cake decorating section at craft stores or at some grocery stores and also at Target.
- Airheads candy in orange and white
- Optional-round candy of some sort for the bunny nose. Otherwise you could cut an Airhead for this too.
Grab a pair of good scissors and wash them. Then use them to cut out a beak for your chicks and bunny ears and whiskers for your bunnies.
Frost your cookies.
Place eyeballs and Airhead body parts in place.
And eat! So simple right? Use this for a class party or just as a fun activity with your kids and grandkids.