I really love to celebrate birthdays and special occasions and I have had so much fun with the candy birthday cake and the candy birthday wreath that I wanted to continue with this idea. Sometimes you just need something easy and fun to make someone smile and this is a simple idea! I have used it for birthdays or baptisms or other special occasions and it’s been a big hit. I mean, it’s candy, so whey wouldn’t it be? It’s a Candy Bar Bouquet.
Birthday Candy Bar Bouquet:
- Candy bars-probably about 7-10 but it’s up to you!
- 4 large boxes of candy (see the Skittles in the image above)
- Lollipop sticks (longish ones) or you can use skewer sticks or straws
- Duck tape-the narrow kind (got it at the craft store)
- Hot glue
- Free Printable Birthday Tags (optional)
Tape each candy bar onto a lollipop stick or straw.
Hot glue your 4 boxes of candy together. If they are different sizes, just piece them together however they fit. It doesn’t have to be a perfect square.
Then just stick your candy bars down into the box grouping you just made and you are set! Easy right?!
You Might Also Like:
I would do it if I had money my brothers would love it
aww! cute ideas 🙂