Chocolate Reese’s Cookies
- 1 C butter
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 C flour
- About 6–8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Half a bag of Peanut Butter Chips
- Freeze your Reese’s cups for at least a few minutes while you make the rest.
- Combine the ingredients just like you would for any cookies.
- Add the peanut butter chips and mix them in.
- Chop the Reese’s cups into quarters and toss them in.
- Mix for just a few seconds-just enough to mix them through but not to thoroughly mix them in. You don’t want them to break completely apart if you can help it.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.