I’m a girl who loves chocolate and who loves to bake. During the summer this is one of my all time favorite go to dessert recipes when I am going to a potluck. It’s VERY easy to make and people are always impressed. Ooey, gooey S’more brownies:
S’mores Brownies Recipe:Print
S’mores Brownies Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Box Brownie Mix (and the ingredients that go in it)
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 2 or 3 graham crackers
- Bake your brownies per the instructions on your mix.
- When the brownies are done, pull them out of the oven and poor the marshmallows all over the top so that they mostly cover the whole surface.
- Break the graham crackers into little pieces and toss them all over the top.
- Turn your oven to broil and pop your brownies back in for about 1 minute.
- Watch them closely-just broil them until they are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Pull them out and break the Hershey’s bars all over them in pieces.
These can be a little sticky and gooey to cut, so I recommend spraying your knife with Pam. Now enjoy!