Holidays get hectic don’t they? There’s the shopping, wrapping, baking, decorating, partying, hosting and shipping. Just to name a few. It really can be stressful, but it can also be fun! I’ve tried to add a little fun to something that could otherwise be stressful today. I made you some free printable Christmas Shipping Labels and Address Labels to slap on your packages before you send them. They will add a touch of fun and to me, that’s what makes the holidays just a little more special!
Free Printable Christmas Shipping Labels:
I’ve made several varieties of these shipping labels so you can choose what you like best or use them all!
And I have two easy options for you to print these things.
Download this PDF file to your own computer. You can then have it printed to Office Depot online and pick the labels up in store! (Ship your packages while you are there too to save time!)
Click this link to save to your computer:
The shipping labels are made to fit these labels that I found at Office Depot. They are 3 1/3″ by 4.” What you need to do is right click and save the ones you want to use to your computer and then when you buy those labels you can format them to print 6 to a page using these easy templates at OfficeDepot.com.
One more thing-if you want to add your text on them before printing, I recommend right clicking and saving and then opening them in PicMonkey and adding your text, then saving and printing. Too easy!
Here’s the labels:
In an effort to make this a one stop shop, here are some gift ideas that you can grab and ship all at once at Office Depot and OfficeMax. (Or shop online.)
More Tips for Streamlining Your Holidays:
Here’s a few things to know to streamline your holidays so that you have time to eat cookies and drink hot chocolate!
- Office Depot has all of the shipping supplies that you need to get your packages shipped PLUS they do the shipping for you too! Office Depot has UPS and USPS shipping services and OfficeMax has FedEx and USPS. So go in, grab your supplies and get those packages on their way!
- You can also print your Christmas cards, labels, Christmas letters and more at Office Depot and OfficeMax. I love doing this! It’s so easy to upload your projects from home, let them do the work of printing and then run in and grab them. I do this all the time!
- If you need creative gift ideas that are easy to pull off, try Office Depot and OfficeMax’s Gift Selection! Create a personalized gift that will be special to the recipient like photo calendars!
- Shop for great gifts in store or online like laptops, tablets, cameras, gift cards, and other great gadgets that are something everyone loves.
- Stocking Stuffers are also something great to grab while you are at Office Depot or OfficeMax! Think thumb drives, memory cards, headphones, office supplies, art supplies and more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Office Depot and OfficeMax. The opinions and text are all mine.