Improve Your Sewing Skills!
You’ve got the basics down but you’re ready to learn more? It’s time to take the next step and learn more great things that you can do with that sewing machine!
Get the Learn to Sew eBook:
In the Learn to Sew eBook:
- Learn to read and understand a pattern
- Learn all about the bias-what is a bias, how do you sew on one, how do you use/make bias tape?
- Understanding the ins and outs of interfacings, stabilizers and linings
- Tips on how to sew on knit fabrics
- Mini Lesson-Fabric Cutting Tips and Tricks
- Sewing Tips from great sewing teachers
- Project ideas to practice each new skill
- A Guide to the 10 Best Sewing Tools
- and more hints, tips and tricks!
A Glimpse Inside:
Here’s a sneak peek of a few pages from the book:
You will find large, bright photos and clear, step by step instructions.
When you order the eBook will be delivered to you via email for download. Please note that this is a PDF file, so it will need to be downloaded to a device that can read PDF files.
Buy this eBook now for only $9.99
Reviews from happy customers:
I loved the book. I so appreciated how you used so many pictures to illustrate what you were saying. And I love the format. I keep my laptop next to my sewing machine and Silhouette, so it’s super easy to pull up any section I have a question about. I appreciated that the topics you chose were definitely more intermediate-level skills, but you broke them down in such a way that they’re really approachable.
At the beginning of 2014, I reacquainted myself with the all the needle arts. Sewing was my weakest art. I needed help. So like many others I searched the web and found the Learn to Sew Series by Amber. What a great resource for beginners and returning sewers like myself as the series provides step by step lessons on everything one needs to know about sewing; including how to get started which for me was a big help especially the “Sewing Dictionary”. Oh before you start and you must take “The Sewing Pledge.”