Chocolate Peppermint Cremes
Author: Crazy Little Projects
- 3 C Flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C margarine
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 C chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large pot mix brown sugar, margarine, and water and heat on the stove until it starts to boil.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Roll into balls (if it is too soft, wait for a few minutes-it will firm up a little). If needed, add a little more flour.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees. Best if still soft.
- Sandwich and frost with peppermint frosting.
Recipe by Crazy Little Projects at http://crazylittleprojects.com/2012/11/chocolate-mint-christmas-cookies.html