There’s nothing I like more in this world than chocolate. I eat chocolate every single day of my life and I hope that never changes. In fact, I start most mornings with hot chocolate because it is a low cal way to introduce chocolate into my day. So when you see this gift tag you can understand that this would have to go to someone that I REALLY loved! This is a fun gift idea.
All you need is a cute gift tag that says “I love you more than chocolate!” and a whole bunch of really good chocolate! Package it all up in a jar like this:
Or just tie some twine or ribbon around it and add the tag like this:
Just try to tell me this isn’t the perfect gift!
I was making this gift with Mother’s Day in mind because my mom is a huge chocolate lover (of course-where else would I have gotten it?), but you could do this for anything! Birthdays, Valentine’s, just because, Teacher Appreciation, just for anyone who loves chocolate (and who you really love because those are some hefty claims to say you love someone more than chocolate!)
Can I show you something else I love too?
Meet my new Minc Machine:
I just got this beauty and I love it! Can I tell you about it for a minute? It’s how I made this project!
This machine will add foil to anything that has been printed with a laser printer. So I can print out a cute tag:
Then I take some of the foil for the Minc. (It comes in a bunch of colors from Gold and Silver to Pink and Turquoise.) I cut the foil to the size I need for my tag, then place the tag and foil in a sleeve and feed it though the machine:
And when it comes out? It’s got foil everywhere that the ink covered:
I literally gasped out loud when I saw this actually work. Because I admit, I was skeptical. But it worked and it was amazing! And OK, I went a little crazy and made LOTS of tags!
I think I am in love! And it’s a great price too! Check it out here. There are going to be a lot of foiled things in my life in the next little bit.
About the Minc:
- You can purchase it as Joann’s, Hobby Lobby, or on Amazon.
- Minc Foil Applicator and Starter Kit is $149.00 (or less) and you can get Minc Foilis $9.99 (foil is 12”x10’)
- The Minc is a fairly small, lightweight machine that can easily be moved and stored. It works similar to a laminator-you run things through it, it heats the foil and causes a reaction that allows the foil to adhere to the ink.
- It has various heat settings meaning you can run all different materials through it from vellum to chipboard.
- Buy it here
Chocolate Gift Idea and Tags:
- Chocolate! Anything you want, though may I suggest Lindt Salted Caramel Kiss Bars. Have you had them? My favorite candy ever!
- Tag (see below)
- Minc Machine (ok, this is optional but SO cool guys!)
- Ribbon or twine
Here is a tag to use. If you are going to foil this, just print it in black on a laser printer. Because I don’t have a laser printer I just sent mine over to a copy shop to print. (Right click and save then print.)
If you don’t have a Minc (sad), here are some that you can print in whatever color:
You Might Also Like: