Sing with me now…”Hot pink and polkadots and glitter and good books. Blankets and chocolate and shopping at Target. Creating a package all tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!” This is one of my favorite posts of the year! It’s time for Amber’s Favorite Things Giveaway! But that’s not all-no that’s not all! There are 30 bloggers also sharing their favorite things and giving them away! So much fun!
Here’s what you can win from me!
Enter to win mine below.
And here is what you can win from the rest of the crew:
Go crazy entering! Because let me tell you-you can win!! I have won a bunch of online giveaways and it is so much fun!
- Check out the gift collage below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts!
There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojo designs //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Amber’s Favorite Things:
Let me tell you about my very favorite things and what my winner is getting! (Feel free to use this like a gift guide and get ideas for your shopping too!
- On cold days, rainy days or really any days that aren’t in the 90’s, I love to snuggle up with a good snuggly, soft, perfect blanket. Is there anything better (especially at this time of year) than a blanket like this?
- What better to do while wrapped in that perfect blanket than read a good book? I’ve got a copy of my favorite book The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton for the winner! (Here are some of my other favorite books if you are a reader too.)
- And while wrapped in the blanket reading the book why not eat chocolate? I love these new Salted Caramel Lindor Truffles.
- And as long as we are talking about chocolate, let me just tell you that I drink hot chocolate every single morning. I haven’t actually tried this hot chocolate mix but it looked amazing! It’s salted caramel too.
- I’ve got a major, major thing for pens and notebooks so of course I had to include those in this giveaway! Do you see those pens? Life doesn’t get any better!
- If you know me you had to know that fabric would be in the stash too! This fabric is from Target-did you hear that? Fabric at TARGET people! How easy is that? You don’t even have to stand in line at the cutting table. Just grab it and go.
- I paint my toenails always, my fingernails never. My latest favorite way to paint my toenails is with hot pink nail polish topped with glitter nail polish. So fun!
- And last…who doesn’t love shopping at Target?! I have a $25 gift card for you!!