As we are coming to the end of the year we are also coming to the end of the Sew Crazy Challenges! It’s been a great year of challenges and a lot of fun sewing up projects each month. We will finish the year out with this month’s challenge and then one more challenge which will run through November AND December and then we are done. So what I am saying is, don’t miss your chance to take the challenge. You only have a few more tries!
For October I bet you can guess the theme…or at least that it is Halloween related! This month let’s do some Spooktacular Sewing!
October Sew Crazy Challenge: Spooktacular Sewing
Option #1-I am sooo excited about this one. If there is one sewing blogger that I really love, it’s Melissa at Polka Dot Chair. I love her projects and I love her in real life too. When she sent me her project for this month I was just thrilled. It’s so fantastic! Head to her site to get the tutorial for this darling Witches Silhouette Halloween Pillow:
Option #2: If you didn’t already make an apron for last month’s challenge, or even if you did but you love making aprons, how about a cute witch apron patter? Here’s the tutorial for this one!
Option #3: Here’s something kind of fun and different. I made this last year as a centerpiece for my kitchen table at Halloween and I’ve got to say that I love it! It’s a little spiderweb place mat and I have a spooky tree that sits on it. Tutorial for this here.
Option #4: Sew a Halloween costume! I know lots of you will be doing this and that counts as an entry for this month! Want to see some of my past costumes? Check them out here:
Option #5: Sew up anything spooky or Halloweeny. Need some more inspiration? You’ve got it! Here are 25 Things to Sew for Halloween:
New to the Sew Crazy Challenge or need a refresher course? Here’s how it works:
- Once you have sewn your project, post it somewhere for the world to see! Show that baby off! Post it on facebook, instagram, twitter, google plus, your blog, wherever you want. Tag @CrazyLittleProjects and use the hashtag #SewCrazyChallenge so that I can see your projects and other readers can too.
- Or you can email me your project at amber at crazylittleprojects.com
- We have a private facebook group that you are welcome to join to share your projects and see what others have done. But…I sort of broke it recently and can’t fix it. So the only want to join it now is to send me your email address and I can send you an invite. Just email me at amber at crazylittleprojects.com and I will get you added.
- Enter the giveaway below to win this moth’s big fat prize pack! There are a few entries you can do now and some you will need to do after you sew your project. PLEASE COME BACK AND ENTER. Posting your project online somewhere is just for fun. It is not your entry. You must come back and enter on the rafflecopter below to be officially entered.
- I would love it if you subscribed to the blog by email so that I know that you are receiving all of the updates on the series. Sign up at the top of this page.
- You can also follow me on facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram, and google plus, but none of these guarantee that you will see ALL of the updates.
- Have fun!! And tell your friends. Let’s have fun with this.
Enter to win a Prize!!!
This month is simple! $100 to Amazon for the lucky winner. Use it on anything you want!