Couple of big, fun announcements today my friends!
First-I’ve got a new giveaway going on for National Sewing Month. I promised you a giveaway every Thursday, and you’re getting it! Today’s giveaway is for a brand new sewing book-hot off the presses! It’s called Project Teen and it’s written by my blogging friend Melissa from Polkadot Chair. This book has 21 sewing projects that teens will actually love! And let me just tell you that Melissa has some serious talent, so these are going to be great projects!
Also, I am throwing in a pile of 5 fun 1/2 yard fabrics to go with it! (Fabrics shown are just a sample and not the actual fabrics that will be sent.)
I am thinking the projects in this book are going to be perfect Christmas gift ideas! If you’ve got teens you are needing ideas for-now is your big chance! Get the book here.
Also, last week’s giveaway was 5 copies of my Learn to Sew ebook! Here are the 5 winners (they have all be emailed):
- Miranda Hunsucker
- Julie Moyer
- Adriana Acevedo
- Cindy Dahlgren
If you didn’t win, now is the time to get this book! For the first time since it’s release 1 year ago, I am discounting it to a sale price of $6.99! This is through this weekend only. The sale will end Monday morning, so grab it now!
Info about the book:
- 4 NEW lessons: Understanding Patterns, Working on a Bias and Using Bias Tape, Understanding Interfacing, Lining and Stabilizers, How to Sew on Knits
- Mini lesson with tips for Cutting Fabric
- Project ideas to practice each skill learned
- Sewing Tips from other favorite sewing bloggers
- Large, bright photographs and step by step instructions and explanations for each chapter
- Favorite tools to own for sewing
- Almost 40 pages of Learn to Sew info
- And more fun goodies!