It’s that time again-Sew Crazy Challenge time! I’m keeping it pretty simple this month-mostly because I am too busy enjoying summer. I’ve got projects for you to try, but I am going to leave it pretty open to you to decide what you want to sew this month!
This month’s theme is Put It On!
It’s all about sewing up something you (or someone else) can wear!
You can make anything you want! I am going to give you some suggestions, but mostly, it’s up to you!
Sew Crazy Challenge-Put It On:
Here’s a few options to get you started in your project ideas!
But it doesn’t have to be a dress!
And later this month I will have a mini maxi (a maxi for little girls) that is ruffled and super, super simple to make!
So basically, the sky’s the limit! Just sew something that can be put on!
Here’s a remind about how it all works:
If you are new here, please, join right in! Each month we having a sewing theme and projects to work on and prizes to be won! I hope you will join us!
- Once you have sewn your project, post it somewhere for the world to see! Show that baby off! Post it on facebook, instagram, twitter, google plus, your blog, wherever you want. Tag @CrazyLittleProjects and use the hashtag #SewCrazyChallenge so that I can see your projects and other readers can too.
- Or you can email me your project at amber at crazylittleprojects.com
- We have a private facebook group that you are welcome to join to share your projects and see what others have done. But…I sort of broke it recently and can’t fix it. So the only want to join it now is to send me your email address and I can send you an invite. Just email me at amber at crazylittleprojects.com and I will get you added.
- Enter the giveaway below to win this moth’s big fat prize pack! There are a few entries you can do now and some you will need to do after you sew your project. PLEASE COME BACK AND ENTER. Posting your project online somewhere is just for fun. It is not your entry. You must come back and enter on the rafflecopter below to be officially entered.
- I would love it if you subscribed to the blog by email so that I know that you are receiving all of the updates on the series. Sign up at the top of this page.
- You can also follow me on facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram, and google plus, but none of these guarantee that you will see ALL of the updates.
- Have fun!! And tell your friends. Let’s have fun with this.
Now, who wants to win a prize?
We’ve got 2 great sponsors this month!
First, Mettler is giving away some of their amazing thread! The specialize in high quality threads for all your sewing, quilting and embroidery. Tell me my sewing friends, doesn’t this make you drool?
Those are 2 of their lines of thread. The first is a high quality thread that is great for your day to day sewing. The second, is shiny and perfect for embroidery (and can also be used for regular sewing).
They are giving away one of each of these thread kits, valued at over $80 each!
I Like Big Buttons:
We also have a really fun sponsor called I Like Big Buttons! They have all kinds of great things like snaps, key fob hardware, barrettes, buttons, paper clips and other great things to embellish your projects and make them extra fun. Here’s a few of my favorites:
I love this! It’s a starter kit for snaps! You get all kinds of colors and the pliers you need so that you can start adding these to your projects: (you’re going to like the price on this too!)