Did you read those words up above? I know you got excited when you read the words $100 Fabric Giveaway and I know you are going to get excited when you see this fabric store I am about to tell you about- Stitch Stash Diva!
Who loves fabric?!
Now…if you’ve been around at Crazy Little Projects for a while, Stitch Stash Diva won’t be a new fabric store to you. I’ve talked about my love for this store before!
But the big news is this…Stitch Stash Diva, which was once only found on Etsy…now has a brand spankin’ new website! You can shop right from the store. And if I know my readers, you are going to really love this store.
And because Stitch Stash Diva loves Crazy Little Projects readers they are giving us an exclusive discount as part of this grand opening! Use the code: CLPSAVE10 for 10% off your entire order. It can be used for than once too!
A few things I love about Stitch Stash Diva:
- Great fabric! I like my fabric bright, colorful and high quality and that’s exactly what I find when I shop at Stitch Stash Diva! Love it! So many fabrics that catch my eye. AND, I love it that she does some of the matching work for me by putting together bundles with coordinating fabrics. When you click on a fabric you will see coordinating prints and other options on the page as well. (I need that kind of help-do you?!) Here are a few of my favorites:
- SUPER fast shipping. I’m not kidding here. You will be amazed how fast that fabric is in your mailbox and just how pretty it’s all packaged up. There’s nothing better to get in the mail is there?
- You can shop in 1/4 yard increments! Get whatever amount you need.
- Fabric Rewards Program! Because I know you love fabric as much as I do-you can earn rewards the more you shop. All the more incentive to shop then right?
- Exclusive Newsletter Savings! Sign up for the Newsletter to get special discounts and sales and a monthly drawing for a PRIZE!
- Also, be sure to check out the new Stitch Stash Diva Blog for sewing ideas and tutorials.
As one last bit of evidence that I love the fabric from Stitch Stash Diva-my most popular sewing post? Made entirely from Stitch Stash Diva fabric:
OK, I know I have convinced you, now enter to win!