I have 4 little boys so you probably don’t even need to take a guess at the love our home as for LEGOS, or the number of bins of LEGO bricks that we have around our house. (And yes, there will be more at Christmas. Do you have kids who love LEGOS too? Betting you do! I am going to be their hero today! LEGO has something great for little LEGO lovers-make your own LEGO minifigure holiday greeting card!!
Merry Christmas to you from my little LEGO loving family!
Now, first let me tell you that I set my husband and kids to making this last night while I was off at a meeting and I busted out laughing when I saw what they had made! It was supposed to resemble our family. Apparently we are a family of Ninjas and elves? Oh and with a purple Mohawk kid named Cragger? Love it! My kids (and hubs) had a BLAST making this card! And I am sure we will be making more. Now for the hero part-YOU can make one with your kids too!
Make a LEGO Minifigure Holiday Card:
What You Need to Know:
- Go to LEGO’s Minifigure Family Site: LEGO Minifigure Family
- Once you are there you get to design your minifigures. You get choices for just about everything-skin color, hair color, facial expressions, clothes, etc.
- You can make up to 13 figures for your family.
- Then you get to pick a scene for your family to be standing in. They’ve got all kinds of options for you to choose from.
- Then, save your family picture and you can send it to all of your friends or post it on your own social media.
Here’s a video to help you out with the process if you need it:
How many more cards do you think my boys will want to make this season? They LOVED this! Let me know if your kids love it too!