After the fun and success of last year’s Learn to Sew series, I wanted to come up with a sewing series for 2014 to encourage my readers to keep sewing, keep learning and keep creating. So here it is…for 2014 I’ll be kicking off the Sew Crazy Monthly Challenge.
Here are the Monthly Challenges so far:
January: New Year, New Skills
February: Home is Where the Heart Is
March: It’s in the Bag!
Here’s the lowdown on how this works:
Sew Crazy Monthly Challenge:
- The first Monday of each month I will announce a theme for the month along with 3-5 sewing projects that fit within the theme. Readers can choose at least one of the projects to work on through the month. Projects will includ beginner and intermediate levels.
- Readers can then post a picture of their completed project on social media, tagging Crazy Little Projects and using the hashtag #sewcrazychallenge or on their own blog, in the Learn to Sew facebook group, or by email to amber @ crazylittleprojects.com
- Once a project is complete, readers can enter to win sewing related prizes like machines, fabric, and supplies.
- Watch for projects from other favorite sewing bloggers as well!
Want to participate?
All you need to do is make sure to visit Crazy Little Projects the first Monday of each month to get details on the the theme and projects for that month. Then start sewing. To be sure you stay updated here are some options:
- Subscribe to Crazy Little Projects by email in the subscribe box at the top of this page. This will ensure that you receive emails about all of the themes and projects.
- Join the Learn to Sew facebook group where you can post pics of your projects.
Are you excited?! I am. Watch for news of January’s theme, projects and prizes next Monday. And please, if you have friends who would love to participate, let them know about it too!