Witch’s Brew Halloween Gift Ideas Tutorial:
- Black Mug (got mine at Target)
- Cellophane bag
- Green Paint (I used Americana’s Multi Surface in Apple Green)
- Paint dauber
- Printable tags (see above)
Instructions: Simply daub your paint onto your mug (avoiding where lips will go since this isn’t food safe).
Oh and one more thing…who wants a Halloween giveaway!?!
The folks at Martha Stewart wanted to get in on the fun Halloween action and share their most recent Halloween magazine, a pumpkin witch’s caldron tutorial AND….an AWESOME giveaway of Martha Stewart Halloween crafts!
MARTHA STEWART PUMPKIN CAULDRON TUTORIAL
• large pumpkin
• keyhole saw or serrated knife
• fleshing tool
• sisal rope
• 3 eyebolts, with washers and nuts
• 3 long, straight branches
• 20-gauge wire
• S hook
• outdoor stake light (with yellow or orange bulb)
• sturdy glass bowl
• dry ice and protective gloves
- Cut top off pumpkin, using saw.
- Hollow out pumpkin with ﬂeshing tool.
- Drill 3 equidistant holes about 2 inches below opening.
- Cut 3 lengths of rope to hang pumpkin.
- Tie 1 end of each rope to an eyebolt.
- Push eyebolts through holes in pumpkin; secure with washers and nuts.
- Prop branches in a tepee shape, and secure at top with wire; thread wire inside top to hang S hook.
- Hide visible wire with rope. Knot pumpkin’s rope ends together, and hang from S hook.
- For “ﬁre”: Insert stake light into the ground, and cover it with twigs. For “mist”: Put glass bowl with dry ice inside pumpkin; add some water. (Wear gloves when handling dry ice.)
Keyhole saw,from $5.50; natural sisal rope (65495), 3/8 inches by 50 feet, $9; eyebolt with nut, 1/4 by 4 inches, $0.50; cut washer, 1/4 inches, $2.50 for 25, homedepot.com. fleshing tool, $4.50, ceramicsupplyinc.com. Panacea 20-gauge paddle wire in Green, $3.50, createforless.com. Thomas and Betts stake light, $8, amazon.com. dry ice, dryicedirectory.com for locations.
THE BEST PART?! Now we’re giving away some AWESOME BOO-TIFUL Martha Stewart Halloween goodies! Enter to win all the goodies in the image below simply by following these amazing blogs below via Pinterest. Enter in Rafflecopter to win!