Back in January we learned to sew with the first Learn to Sew series. In February I got the idea to put part two together as an eBook and I am so happy to announce that it is FINALLY ready!
Learn to Sew Part 2: The eBook will be released Monday!!
The eBook will be packed with more learn to sew info…about 40 pages of it.
Monday only the eBook will cost $7.99. After that the price will be $10. I’m telling you now so you can set your alarm clocks, write it in your planner, whatever you need to do so that you remember to get it for the discounted price Monday.
Also, there will be a $100 VISA gift card giveaway as part of the book launch so be sure to enter!!
Learn to Sew Part 2 details:
- 4 NEW lessons: Understanding Patterns, Working on a Bias and Using Bias Tape, Understanding Interfacing, Lining and Stabilizers, How to Sew on Knits
- Mini lesson with tips for Cutting Fabric
- Project ideas to practice each skill learned
- Sewing Tips from other favorite sewing bloggers
- Large, bright photographs and step by step instructions and explanations for each chapter
- Favorite tools to own for sewing
- 40 pages of Learn to Sew info
- And more fun goodies!
This will go on sale Monday at midnight EST and will be at the discounted price for 24 hours. Mark your calendars and tell your friends!