I am a salad lover. I could happily eat salads every single day. I made this particular salad for my Mother’s Day picnic that I did for my mom and it turned out amazing so I thought I would share it with you. It’s quick and easy-you’re not really making anything here. Just throwing some ingredients together. I’m calling it the Venetian Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Venetian Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette:
(This is easy. It’s just a list of ingredients really.)
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped into long thin slices
- 2-3 grilled chicken breasts sliced into strips
- About ½ C Feta cheese (maybe more if you are a feta lover like me)
- ½ C almonds
- ¾ C carrot slivers
- Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing (I recommend Ken's or Newman's Light)
- Toss it all together.
- Top with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- That's it. I told you it was easy.
I’m telling you-this is good! Perfect summertime salad.