Let me tell you a little story. One Friday night a few week’s ago I needed to run some quick errands-one of which was to buy my 9 year old some new clothes. So I brought him along for the ride. These errands included a trip to Hobby Lobby and as we walked through the store he kept saying things like “mom you should make this…” or “mom, I have an idea…” The kid was so full of ideas that I thought to myself “why not let him do some projects for my blog?” And with that, my newest idea was born.
Today I introduce you to Crazy Little Kids Projects.
This is a new series that I am officially launching next Thursday. Here’s the lowdown.
Crazy Little Kids Projects:
- It’s craft projects FOR kids BY kids
- Each Thursday a new kid’s project will be shown on my blog. It will be in a tutorial format, but it will be created by kids with the idea that other kids can make the project.
- I have 3 sons who are of crafting age (the 1 year old’s not quite there yet). They will each do 1 post each month.
- The 4th Thursday of the month will be open to a kid you might know… And there’s money involved! Keep reading to find out more about this.
Get Your Kid Involved-Make $$
- Do you have a kid or know a kid who has creative ideas and who would love to be featured on Crazy Little Projects?
- Crazy Little Kids Projects will be taking submissions for 1 kid guest poster each month.
- The selected guest poster each month will be paid $20 for their post! Cha-ching! Bet your kids would like that !
How To Submit A Kid Project:
- Have your child come up with a fun and creative project that they think other kids would love doing.
- Let them create the project and snap a few pictures of the step by step process.
- Take a high quality final shot of the project (this will REALLY enhance your chances of being selected).
- Send the project idea along with the final shot to me at amber at crazylittleprojects dot com. Don’t send the step by step instructions yet. If you are selected I will ask for those.
- If your child is selected as the guest blogger their post will go live on the 4th Thursday of the month and then I will send them a $20 check!
Questions? Let me know!
Get those submissions in. I will be selecting our first kid guest poster by May 15th!
And watch for the first Kids Project next Thursday!